Cruises would never be near as fun without their exotic liquors. It’s not that non-alcoholics should not go on a cruise, but those even occasionally drink alcohol, should at least try some of the drinks offered there, so that they can feel the essence of the journey and return with positive feelings of the entire trip. For that cause, we decided to present our readers with an overview of the best alcoholic drinks to have on a cruise.
Despite the variety of alcoholic drinks that are offered at cruises, some people even choose which cruise to attend according to their personal taste in liquor. Each cruise is generally known for a specific type of drink it offers, and these are the best alcoholic drinks to have on a cruise you plan to attend:
- Bourbon – The classic drink for cruises can be found in almost every bar. However, the Calliope Bar in American Queen is there right place where you can find the most prestige and renowned brands of bourbon such as Colonel E.H. Taylor Single Barrel, Buffalo Trace Experimental Collection and Black Maple Hill Small Batch. According to many, the bourbon is on top of the best alcoholic drinks to have on a cruise list, undoubtedly.
- Rum – The official pirate drink is incorporated in the Carnival Cruise Lines. Special types such as Red Rum’s Treasure and Captain Morgan are usually found in the cocktails offered in RedFrog Rum Bar in the Carnival Cruise Lines, such as Carnival Conquest, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Glory, Carnival Dream, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Liberty and Carnival Sunshine.
- Wine – Wine is a drink for every occasion after all. Especially, if we are talking about Atalon Cabernet or Joseph Drouhin Chablis, which are usually found in the Cellar Masters bars of Celebrity Cruise Lines such as Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Solstice.
- Gin – Gin is yet another typical drink which is part of the Cunard Line. The best-known brand – Whitley Neil is found on Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary 2 in the Commodore Club bars.
- Tequila – The crucial part of the Martini’s Lounge bars in Carnival Cruise Lines. Even though there are numerous brands, the Margarita is recommended to everyone who visits Carnival Dream, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Dream, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Glory.
- Beer – The essential drink for many. The best beer brands such as Fruity Abbey Ale, Deus Brut des Flanders Cuvee, and the Japanese Hitachino Nest can be found in the Michael’s Club bars in the Celebrity Cruise Lines – Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Century.
- Vodka – Last but not list, everyone who has tried recommends the Espresso Martini made with Van Gogh espresso vodka. This drink is found in the Martini’s Lounge bars in all Oceania Cruise ships.
Naturally, this list can go on and on, but these are generally considered the best alcoholic drinks to have on a cruise.